What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Toad Hall Weekend

Apologies again for a photo heavy post

I've just spent a fantastic scrapping weekend in Shropshire with the girls from the Skrapz crop. I love spending time with fellow crafter and I had a really enjoyable weekend.

My weekend started off with lunch in Much Wenlock with Sam,


we had lunch in a tiny but very traditional pub, had a walk around the town and some shopping,



then we set off to officially start our weekend.


We was greeted with these,


and the room all set up ready for us.



My room shared with Sam



The lovely Deb baked these FAB-U-LOUS cupcakes, and yes they tasted as good as they looked.




Like last year we hired outside caterers, for the weekend, such a fab idea and worth every penny.

Friday night was Curry Night



Cropping the night away





mini snap - Sam has a great camera that produces these mini Polaroids.





Our little attempt of getting some different looking photo from our photoshoot.

It was nice to spend time with both Sam and Sheena who I don't see as often has I would like, something that hopefully will be changed next year.



I want to give a big thanks to Sam for taking over the organisation of our weekend away, and the girls for making it special, looking forward to seeing you at the crops, our if not same time, same place next year.

I will upload what I did over the weekend soon.

1 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

You look like you had a great time! Can't wait to go on our weekend away!