What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sarah's Cards Retreat - Part 2- Classes

This post is about the class that I did. All really enjoyable and with some using the same technique I still think I learnt something from all the classes that I could use in the future.


Tactile Memories - designed by Claire Wheatley. I used a photos of my wedding. The glitter thickers are from my stash.



Against the Grain - by Vanessa Stokoe. The use of the cardboard was a new technique for me.


Fancy Flora by Jen Naulls. Another photo of my Wedding, love how it uses the top of the paper and a small photo. I added the extra pearls around the bottom of the page.



Krafty Adventures by Louise Stevenson. James on the beach in Summer, involved a lot of gutting of the paper and learning how to do the paper pin-wheel.



Through the Window by Natalie Grant. Used a photo of my Mum and brother in the 1960's attending a Wedding.




Flying the Flag by Rachel Ward. Lovethe idea of adding an envelope to the page for hidden journalling and also how the banners are all clustered. My journalling is about how the time has flown by over the past 14 years since becoming a Mum.




Then over the weekend there was 4 Make and Takes, I did do all 4 but can't find my tag but here are the other 3



A sweet holder




A page layout



A decorative peg




Part 3 to follow - my layouts

Thanks for stopping by ...

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Jackie, looks like you had a great time, loving the classes and make and takes! Hope to see you at the March retreat! xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Looks like you had a great time - they are all fabulous!

Jen said...

fabulous pages Jackie, so glad you enjoyed the retreat! Hope to see you next time :)