What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Toad Hall Scrapping

So last weekend whilst I was with some of my scrapping pals, I managed to get my Doc 2011 October pages done, and start on my November pages, and a few layouts as well as Sam & Sheena teaching me how to crochet.

Here are my layouts, I will upload my Doc pages later.

I had this idea to make a layout of the layout that won 1st prize at Sarah's Cards Retreat earlier this month. I decided to use the same papers that I had used for the original layout, and also include some the same elements.





This one is to go in my album with the ones about my road trip to Ally Pally in September, and it meeting Shimelle and SJ for Cupcake in the Park, after the show had finished. And yes the cupcakes tasted as good as they looked.


Funny Faces - taken at the Sarah Card's Retreat when me and Julie were messing around.

Products: October Afternoon - Sidewalk Collection, American Craft - Thickers,



Scarecrow Weekend

My 1st visit to the Belboroughton Scareecrow weekend, even though it rained I did manage to get some decent photos.

Products Used: American Craft - Nightfall collection, KI Memories Die Cut Calendar sheet.



Studio Calico - Month Stamp, embossed with Apricot Zing Embossing Powder



Apologies for the poor quality, took them this morning and not the best.

0 comments: