What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sarah's Cards Retreat - Part 3 - My Layouts

As well as the classes and the make and takes, I managed to complete some of my own layouts. I had set up some page kits, using past Studio Calico (SC) kits. I had taken the idea of cutting up several different papers into blocks and then decided which photos will go with the papers - an idea from Shimelle on-line - Pretty Paper Party class.


Teeing off

Used : SC - October 2011 kit, and my 'Ampersand' mask with Barnwood Mist.

A simple layout, of Jon playing 'putting' golf in the Summer.



Friends

Used: Studio Calico - October 2011 kit, Thickers from SC Sept 2011 kit.

I'm really pleased how this turned out. I'd seen a layout with this title on the net and just loved the title. I took a note of the title but not of the person who did the layout, so apologies that I can't give her credit for the title. I can't even remember if she had used a circle of the layout, but I did and love how my page has turned out.



I followed the theme of circles and added different sizes and colours around the main circle - followed by some stitching, to some of the circle and the card stock.



The photo was taken by Morag in the Summer, and when I first saw it, it made me catch my breath, she had captured our friendship, a friendship that will never end and will last way beyond a lift time.




Easter at the Beach

This was one of the October edition for Shimelles 4x6 love class. What a fab idea, I did think how would you add 10 photos to one pages, but its obvious when you think about it. So I got some page protectors and gave it a go. My page does not have as much detail has the examples, but I can always add more.






Part 4 - Friends with Benefits



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely los jackie xx