What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Santa Sack from October Afternoon


Over on the October Afternoon (OA) blog, they had/have a Santa Sack Sale, information here. So has I just loooove OA I know I just had to have one, and has most you know what I have Julie also needs - lol.

The idea was to get one box a week for the 4 weeks that it was running, but lack of funds on my part only allowed me to purchase 1 box. Well it arrived, last week and I received a letter from ParcelForce informing me that because of the weight of the parcel that I need to make an excess payment before they would delivery it. So even though it was great value it just bumped the cost of postage up for both of us, which did put a damper on things, but only till I opened my box - WOW - I just love it all.

25 sheets of 12x12 papers - some older, a few newer one - 5 & Dime, Rocket Age, Boarding Pass, SideWalk, but all of it yummy.


8x8 paper pack - arrived at the right time to use for my JYC Album.



Word & Label stickers, journalling cards, alpha stickers.




Buttons, chipboard, rub-ons, flash cards, Rocket Age miscellany. It also included a Chipboard Mini Album from the 'Modern Homemaker' collection which I forgot to photograph.




It just amazing how much is in each box, and the value for money was great.

Now all I need is to find a little space in my room for it to go - lol.


3 comments:

Olivia said...

Wow Jackie! Enjoy using all your new goodies, shame about the extra charges. So incredibly jealous of that Good Cheer pad & the stickers - they're my favourite Christmas papers ever. Can't wait to see all your OA creations :)

Samm said...

Such a lovely selection! I bet you'll have fun putting it all to good use!

Sunshine Girl said...

ooooh enjoy!