What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Holiday Scrapping

Whilst on holiday I managed to do some scrapping.

Vacation Fun - October Afternoon - Board Pass Collection, Ali Edwards stamps



Getting to Grips - Studio Calico (SC) - October 2011 Kit, with some flowers from Prima, that were on my desk, and some camera wash tape from my stash.



Just love this bird stamp which is an exclusive one by SC


On the Way to the Beach - Studio Calico Oct 2011 Kit, scraplift from Geralyn Sy (DT for SC)



Blow - Studio Calico September 2011 kit, Jenni Bowlins Butterfly stamp.



You Rock my World - Studio Calico Oct 2011 kit; SC Ampersand Mask; SC mist - Barnwood



By my Side - Studio Calico Oct 2011 kit:


I've even done some journalling, just documenting how DH is always by my side no matter what and how much I appreciate and love him for it. This is one of the photos that James took over the summer, which I just love - very rare to get my DH to look into the camera, so it makes it even more special.




Thats all for now, I trying to sort out my bags for the retreat at the weekend. Me and Julie are going to the Sarah's Card Retreat in Warrington ... Yah ... I'm really looking forward to it and meeting some old friends and making some new friends. I know I will be taking more in this time has the last time I was there I wasn't well and everything was abit of a struggle, but I'm fighting fit now (well almost) and raring to go, so I should have even more of a laugh then last time.

Thanks for stopping by,


PS. Why is it that when I look at my pages they look complete, when I upload them they always seem to be missing something, not sure what, just something - lol. At least 2 of these will be added to. I need to add journalling to them and 'something' else - what that 'something else' might be - I haven't a clue.

0 comments: