What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Barbara's Birthday Page

There was some extra page protectors in Barbara's birthday album, so we decided to each do her an extra page of her on the day.


I decided to do my as part of my HLM blogpost for June and here it is.





My blogpost this month was about using stamps from Pink Fresh Studio here.  Here are some close ups.




I stamped the little cupcake and colour washed with distress inks



These are the lovely black foam thickers from Pink Fresh Studio - Felicity range here, and the cream/gold ones are from my stash.




I stamped on some patterned paper and cut a few of the word phases out to use as accents around the page.




I also added some machine stitched details around the page.


I love how the page came out and I really love working on 9x12 page layouts.

I will be back soon with more layouts to share.

Thanks for stopping by.



0 comments: