What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 18 June 2016

Retreat Layouts


Here are some of my layouts I managed to do whilst away in April.





This was using a LFE kit - Pink Paislee - Cedar Lane Collection    There are a few of the sheets still available.





This was  a scraplift, I found on Pinterest - using Simple Stories - Lets Party collection - here





Another layout using a LFE kit -




I scrapliffted this from one Sheena was doing.  Using some papers from LFE Kit, April 2015.




and I did this in a 9x12 format, using a photographs that I had taken the same day, I can never remember ever scrapping a photograph so quickly.  Me and Sheena at Chatsworth, photograph taken by Sam.  Papers used My Minds Eye - On Trend 2 collection here.






A simple one using up bits from a kit that included Seven Paper (Studio Calico) Golden Collection.

Thanks for stopping by, 




0 comments: