What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

It's coming back ....

Yeah! I think my mojo is returning, slowly and surely, and hopefully I can get myself back into blogging regularly, but I won't promise anything as I've been doing that and it just not happening.


I can now share some layouts, that I've done over the past few weeks,  I recently subscribed to the Hip Kit Club  monthly kit, I've been following the site for a while and really love how the DT use the kits.  And decided to give them a go and see what the quality was like and how / if I would use what was in the kit each month.  So far I'm loving the kits and really hope that it has given me the kick re-start I needed to get back into scrapping.


This is my first layout using this kit - 'Hello Today' - and using a sketch they had put up on their site.





I love these little word stickers, this one is from Freckled Fawn and are not part of this kit, but one I got last year



These are from Pinkfresh Studio,  again not part of this kit.




I have added some hidden journalling on a tag at the top of the page.  I love how it has turned out.


My 2nd layout with this kit is another one using a sketch from their site.  I found these photos that I had printed and was just eating to scrap, of me and James on our visit to Bristol last year.  We had such a fab time and of course, there is always time for a selfie or two while we were on the hunt for Shaun the Sheeps.








In the kit there was a ephemera pack that is exclusively designed and this was one of the tabs - very appropriate for these photographs.




They also have exclusive alphabets - the dark blue are from the May kit, and the teal are from the June kit.

 I really love the colour tones of this kit and also having some sketches to work with has helped me get back in the flow of scrapbooking again.


I'll be back in a few days with some more layouts to share.

Happy Scrapping ...


    



0 comments: