What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Hip Kit Club - June 2016 Kit

Hi everyone, I'm back with another layouts I did recently using the Hip Kit Club, June 2016 kit.  This time I did a 9x12 layout - just because ... I've been doing quite a few of my layouts this size and just love working on this size, but I think I will always be a 12x12 scrapbooker at heart.


I had printed these photographs - which are approximately 2.5 x 2.5 inches square - printed on my selphy.  They are just random ones which I loved and didn't really tell a particular story, hence no journalling, but wanted to document anyway.  




Used one of the exclusive die cuts as the title, and a of the other pieces from the exclusive ephemera pack.



The '2015' is from Freckled Fawn (my stash), the brads are from Simple Stories - Sunshine & Happiness collection here   And yes, it does bug me that favourite is spelt the American way, but I can live with it.







This was on a wooden peg by Jellybean soup, I didn't want the peg, so took it off, if you look closely we will see it split when I was removing it from the peg, but I managed to put it back together on the page and once in the page protector no will notice, and if they do - so what - lol x .

A quick layout which works for me, I used a sketch as a starting point, but by the end of it, the only thing that was the same as the sketch was the use of 3 photos, but eh! it got me scrapping, it is what is all about.


Thats for stopping by ...





0 comments: