What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

A Weekend of Crafting at Toad Hall ....

I have spent a lovely weekend with these bunch of girls, we eat and laughed until our sides ache, and I for one truely hope that it something that we can repeat for years to come.


I just love the name of this place



the bottom room was Sam, Sheena and Mine.


So here are a few of the snaps taken over the weekend.

Ann & Caroline from Skrapz, Sam and Sheena - taking a break from scrapping to get some fresh air.



At the bottom of the drive was a lovely local church ...
















and some great views ...



Our crop room.


Over the weekend we had some ferral cats visiting, now I love cats - but not wild ones - but it didn't stop Sam and H picking them up and wanting to take the kitten home, thankfully both their hubbys were dead against it.


Teddy Edward - named by Sam




But by the Sunday I did surcome and ended up feeding them.



Nicki & Teresa organised outside catering as well, with a lovely range of home cooked food




and of course, yummy cakes ...


Now I don't see these girls as much as I would like, but spending this weekend with them both was just brill, thanks girls for all the laughs, especially the spotlight episode - love you both ...



So thanks girls for making a good weekend GREAT ... here to next year - love you all.



Do come back to see what layouts I made, thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Oh Jackie it looks like you had a fabby time - how lovely!! Can you squeeze me in your scrap tote next year please??? xx

Laura said...

*yay* for scrappy weekends away! looks like a gorgeous little place that you found!

L x