What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

3rd Day, Teabags and Stash ...

So the rest of Saturday & Sunday classes were just fab, as I came to expect. But what I've decided to do in do a separate post with all the layouts I've done over the weekend, included the ones I've already uploaded, so this one is just that I got up to on Saturday and Sunday.

Kirsty Wiseman was on hand to take our photo, my time was on Saturday afternoon, which I will add when I get them, I'm so pleased with how they have turned out, but more on this soon.

One of the great things about going on retreats is that you get to meet up with 'online' friends, people that you don't see regularly but 'chat' to often.

So meeting up with Beki was just great, we laughed, and laughed and it was just great to meet people that you 'talk to' on line regularly.



And Jackie, what can I tell you about Jackie, she so rocks and is one of the nicest, caring person I've every met, you know when people say 'they have a heart of gold' well that definiately applies to her, and its such a shame that she lives so far away because I would love to meet up with her again, and also a shame that she won't be their next year.


Jackie added this to me door at 2.30am on Sunday morning.


Basically it represent the laughs we had in our final class on Saturday evening, taught by Helen, to say that we had about 10 minutes of 'madness' is definiately an understatement.

Briefly - Sue Chip described something, I didn't understand, Helen tried to explain using football terms,


I had got the complete wrong end of the stick, and told them what I thought it was, the class was in an up roar, Beki & Claire were both crying with laughter, and said that I had described something else, which Rachel and Sarah went straight onto IPad and googled. Laugh is the best form of medicine and typing this is just making me laugh even more. I do hope that no one was affended and just enjoyed the cameradory of the class.

Then on Sunday, it was time for the 'team' photo shoot, has it was raining we decided to get some done inside, these girls are just amazing, they made the whole weekend so much better and we had such a laugh.




The lovely Barb and Sue - this is such a great photo.



I do hope that some of the other girls have taken single photos of me.


Then it was off to lunch, which was a Cravery,


Followed by a selection of desserts.


Now for my stash shopping, like I upload before the Shop was so lush I could have had one of everything,

There was meant to be new ranges of October Afternoon, but they had let them down, but they did have the newest range of Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934 - lovely


American Craft - Dear Lizzy Thickers, Glitz Design - stamps, mini alphas, embellishments; Elles Studio



American Craft - Dear Lizzy - Christmas Range (not that I needed anymore Christmas papers but I just couldn't resist)


The new Jenni Bowlin Ink Pads


So I hope you like what I got up to over the weekend and call back and check out the layouts I did.

Thanks for stopping by ...

0 comments: