What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

I've been scrapping ...

and crafting over the past couple of weeks, mainly getting my Christmas cards done, and this week putting my Journal your Christmas together, all of which I will share soon.

So here are a few layouts that I've done recently ...

Lost in time - Mainly Mix & Mend Sassfrass Paper





Some added details with the stitching and the month stamped - from Studio Calico.


A small cluster of embellies


Friends - Echo Park - Life is Good


Love you - Glitz Design.


Bird cage stamps - Glitz Design .



Had a go of making my own flowers, punched scallop circles out of music paper, inked, and sprayed with glimmer mist. punched leaf shapes from X-Cut punch and Stampin' Up punch.



Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Some great LO's Jackie. I love those flowers you made - they are gorgeous!!! xx

Deb Hickman said...

Wow,you've been busy your LO's are fab. I love that paper range !!