What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

NEC Hobbycraft Shows

If you are planning to visit the Hobbycraft Show at the NEC Birmingham on Saturday come and say hello, I'm working on the 'Craft u Love' Stand D03, Hall 20.

Me and Julie are going on Friday to do some shopping not that I need anything, or should I say that I can't fit anything more in my craft room but I am sure that I can fit some of the new Magnolia Stamps, Martha Stewart punches, Tim Holtz dies, charms, Paperarsty products, etc.

So if you are there on Saturday please come over to say hello, or if you see in me passing on Friday please remind me that I DO NOT, repeat DO NOT need anymore paper - LOL




2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

I'm working on there on Friday so come and say hello

VickiA said...

oooh.... I'd forgotten all about it. Might be a bit late to wish I was going now..as in Dh might think it's a bit late to tell him I want to go... Have a fabulous time Jackie!