What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Layouts and Early Birthday Present

Whilst away last weekend I managed to complete 7 layouts, 2 months entries of the GoGo Yearbook, and 1 month entry for my Document 2010, which brings me upto date.

This one is of James on his 1st day of term Year 8, using Studio Calico Elementary Collection, Tim Holtz Rosette Die, ticket; Maya Road Chipboard Houses, coloured with Promarkers; Jenni Bowlin - Bingo card;



punched the edge of one of papers - binder punch - Stampin' Up

Maya Rd Chipbroad House, coloured with pro-markers


Tim Holtz Rosette Die


One of James showing me how to exercise on the beach, needless to say I'm sitting on the sand just watching and saying 'yes dear' - LOL


October Afternoon - Seaside Collection

Photo of my 1st school, taken on my last visit to Preston.

Crate Paper - School Spirit


Studio Calico Oct '10 kit

Wall design mask, sprayed with Glimmer Mist

Studio Calico Oct '10 kit -

MME - Lost & Found





There are 2 layouts missing that I will add later, one I'm entering it into a competition, so when the deadline of that passes I upload, and the other need some journalling adding.

And this is my Birthday present from DH, it will look lovely in my craft room when I can fit it in - LOL.




Apologies for the quality of the photographs.

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Claire Crompton said...

Wow you have been busy Jackie. I love the beach one with James, lol. Love that sewing machine what a luckly lady you are.

Hope to see you at next months crop.

Cx

Rachael Elliott said...

Fab pages Jackie! Loving that pink sewing machine too, you have been spoilt :)
xx