What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Shimelle Cyber Crop - Starting Point Challenge

After spending some time trying to sort out my craft room, I decided I needed a break and what better way than to scrap, so I had a go at a couple of Shimelle's challenges from her weekend cyber crop.

As I did a few I will be adding them over the next few days, so please pop back to see what I did.

Starting Point Challenge can be found here

and here what I did, this is one page for the August Document 2011 Pages. I will upload my August pages at the beginning of September.

Photo of James 1st visit to the Theatre, which he really loved.

Products used - Studio Calico August 2011 kit























Thanks for stoping by ...

1 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous LO! Love the colours. Such a happy photo!