What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Document 2011 - April - June 2011

(I've tried several times to sort out the layout of the post, but it won't do what I want it to - so apologies for the big spacing)

Sorry its taken so long to upload, but I've got there in the end -lol. Here are my April to June Document 2011 pages, and I will try and upload each month from now on.

All using Studio Calico Kits for that month. Apologies for the glare from the page protector.


For my April pages, I did some extra pages because I wanted to document my holiday and my day trip to Pensthrope Nature Reserve.



































Mother's Day flowers, saying Goodbye to my cousin, James at the seaside


















Details of our holiday in Sheringham



































A trip to Pensthrope Nature Reserve























May 2011























Celcbrating Kaths 50th in Preston.


















Had a trip to Chatsworth, visited my friend in Leeds, starting to bake again, celebrating Kath's 50th in Preston. (yes I did notice that I'd duplicated the photo of Kath party - but eh oh !!)


















Going to see 'Priates' in 3D, my first time in seeing a film in 3D, James getting an award at school, celebrating Millies 12th.


















June 2011























Used one of my new 'sew easy' wheel, and the lovely dog stamp























Getting my iMac, James showing all the signs of being a teenager, attending my friends funeral,


















my operation, celebrating our Anniversary - well we didn't actually celebrate it because I was in the hospital at the time, our first batch of strawberries, and get well cards.


















Thanks for stopping by ...