What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Document 2011 - July 2011

For July pages I have again done extra pages, I've also tried to use some of the many embellishments I got with the July kit as well as the stamp.






















Close up of the stamp, embossed 'butter' Zing embossing powder.

















Photos of my day in the garden at Nana's






















My many trips to the cinema, not being able to drive over the past 7 weeks, Julie has been coming over on a Wednesday and we have been going to the cinema and out for lunch. It has been a life saving being able to get out and about once a week and doing something that I enjoy.

So we saw, Bad Teacher, Bridemaids, Harry Potter. Then me and James went to see Cars2 the first week of the holidays.

















Details of the weekend at MIL cottage.




















I also used one the Maya Road chipboard boy shapes, misted in Mr Huey Classic Calico.


















Getting our new suite, it took my ages to decide which one to get, but I finally got this one, which we all love.













James last day of school, in his old uniform, me at 5 weeks after op, Jamaica Live and Acobatics in City.




















James wanted to visit the 'Home of Metal' exhibition at the Museum so we spent a couple of hours going around the museum (we even saw the 'Staffordshire Hoard' even James was interested in this, unfortunately I wasn't able to take any photos, but if you are in Birmingham you should go and have a look.

After all the walking around the museum we relaxed in the city centre.

Me & James after watching Cars2 in 3D - a new experience for James and he coped with it very well.




















So that all for my July pages, thanks ofr stopping by , come back soon

1 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Looks like you had a busy month! Love all the layouts :)