What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Photo Shoot

On Wednesday, James and I spent a lovely day with Julie, Izzy & Millie and Morag and her daughter Lauren at Packworth House. Morag had asked if she could take some photos of our kids, it gave her some practice working with other kids and it will also give me and Julie some much needed new photos of our kids to add to our layouts, so its a win-win situation.

So here are just a few snaps I took of our great day out. They are not central because I was either behind Morag or to the side, but I like how they give a different angle to the same shot.


















The lovely Morag, behind the camera


















The kids together



































Julie and her girls

























































































So a BIG, BIG thank you to Morag for the days photo shoot and to everyone else for making it such a lovely day out together.


1 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

I had a blast last week. We'll definitely have to do it again - have some other ideas I want to try out!