What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

New Stash and Bromsgrove Crop Scrapping

In both my December kits from Studio Calico and Scrapagogo they had some lovely KI Memories Calendar papers, which are just lovely and I wanted more, or should I say I needed more. So on a forum one of the ladies had found a store that sells them so I just had to get all 12 designs. I ended up ordering 5 of each sheet, but not all for me, a set each for 2 of my on-line friends, a set for Julie, and 2 sets for me - one for my Document 2011 pages and the other set to use now.





Then at the Bromsgrove crop, I finished my GoGo Yearbook December pages - see previous post, and joined in with the sketch challenges that Debs had come up with. And has Liberty says ' theirs no such thing as Scrapbooking Police - so just do you own thing' - lol. So these are my interpretation of the sketches.



This was taken out of the new PageMap2 sketch book and used Scrapagogo December 2010 kit


Studio Calico December 2010 kit using the lovely KI Memories Calendar sheet.


Then when I got home I was in the mood to carry on scrapping and managed two more layouts, I'd got these papers before Christmas, especially to document James birthday. Has I got a few of the sheets and some of the embellishments and stamp set it was easy to put these layouts together.

MyMinds Eye - Lost & Found - Portobello Road 'Boy' Collection



Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh don't make me mad!!!!!