What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

More layouts

Just two layouts that I did at the weekend, this one is following the 'Blueprint to Go' sketch from Scrapagogo. This uses a combination of Scrapagogo and Studio Calico (SC) December kits.

The photos were taken last year at the Scrapagogo October 2010 Retreat by Kirsty Wiseman.



I love this photo, it show a carefree me ... well as carefree as you can be sat on wet leaves and trying to find dry ones to throw up in the air - LOL.



It started as a Studio Calico layout, but I ended up using my stash and a small piece of SC patterned paper from SC December 2010 kit.

So supplied used : Music paper; Glitz Design hoopla paper layers & whatnot love nest; Tim Holtz 'love' tickets; 7 Gypsies tag; Prima tag (birdcage) and pebble; Martha Stewart bird & X-cut maple leaf punches; Mister Huey Mist - Classic Calico (over the leaves).

The remember tag at the right-hand side of the layout, has some hidden journalling on.

I'm in also started to prepare my Document 2011 album. After seeing Sheena Document 2010 album, with her vertical and horizontal page protectors, I decided to change my 2011 Album to use vertical page protectors.

So I got a set of these from A Trip Down Memory Lane


Then reading Laura blog, she had found these WeR Memory Keepers 9 square 4"x4" pocket page protectors, and I was again re-designing how I wanted my 2011 album to look.


And whilst on the web-site I saw these and had to have them, each page protector has 2 - 4x6, 2 - 7x5, 1 - 7x2 pockets



Each page protector has 1 - 6x 12, 8 - 3"x3" pockets



so who knows what my album will end up looking like this year, but one thing it will be different from last years - LOL

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Fab LO's and love those photo's of you.

Deb x