What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Project Life/ Document 2012

So for my document 2012, I've decided to incorporate the idea of project life and document 2012. I've still got my document 2011 to finish, before I start on this years. Still not sure whether I will be doing it has a weekly entry but I will be changing the format more as the Project Life format.

As project life is meant to be completed on a weekly basis, it has to be a very organised album. So with that in mind I started to gather some supplies together and taking the idea from Lisa fabulous blog post (very long read but worth it) here I stamped some journalling cards to use in my album.

I love how they have turned out, and really hoping that I can finish my 2012 album this week and start this one.





I've used a selection of stamps from My Minds Eye, Studio Calico, Technique Tuesday.

I even used a Studio Calico grid background stamp on a few of the sheets.



And I got these lovely stamp set from Ebay, which has retired stamps from Studio Calico.


I know its not straight by eh oh ! only noticed when I uploaded so will have to do another one.

How are you going to document your 2012 adventures?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: