What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

My Mind's Eye January Challenge

I'm back into scrapping, I've finally finished my Document 2011 and even though I've not finished my Christmas Jourmal I'm putting it to one side to complete some layouts. So I thought the best way to do this is by joining in with some on0line challenges.

So this is my first one, over on the My Mind's Eye blog there had set this sketch challenge,




And this is my take on the sketch. I've used this photo before and just love how James looks different in his new school uniform.

I've used MME Kraft - Fun Day Collection.


As well as the cut out circles, I hand-stitched around the circles to give it more texture, using the colours of the school houses.



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

OOH love y our layout! I so love your stitched circles.

Sarah said...

Love the way you've used this MME collection on this page!! x

sue said...

Love your layout

SheShe said...

really cute, love the stitched circles!