What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Yah !!! for the Weekend ...

and Sarah's Card Retreat is where we are heading for the weekend. I say we, because I'll will be sharing the experience with Julie. It will be Julie's first retreat and I just hope that she enjoys it has much I have done in the past, well I've never been on a Sarah's Card retreat before but I've been on others and just love them.

It's up in Warrington, so we plan to drive up mid morning of Friday, and have lunch at a local pub, then from 3.30pm on Friday till Sunday afternoon, we will be scrapping till we drop. The weekend has been planned so that there is plenty of personal scrapping time between the 6 planned classes, which have been designed by Sarah's Card Design Team, along with make and takes, challenges, shopping, eating, laughing and just having a scrapping weekend. So I've packed my tote and a bag and I plan to use my lush Studio Calico Febraury kit and a few other bits and pieces, in between my classes and hopefully I'll be able to complete some extra layouts over the weekend.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some old and new scrap buddies ... and as usual learning some new techniques to add to my layouts.

Anyway, I leave you with layout that a did a while back, of the girls I spent a great weekend away last November over in Shropshire. I used Studio Calico January 2011 kit.


Then a few cards that I did using my Stampin' Up supplies.




Thanks for stopping by ...


1 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Hope you both have a wonderful time. Will miss you at Bromsgrove.