What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Catch Up Time ...

These days I'n always seems to be trying to get myself organised and catch up with things, so here are a few layouts I done over the past few weeks and not got round to either finishing them, or uploading them.

This is the one layout I did at this months Skrapz crop, not a great photo (way before I knew about scrapping - LOL0, but a great memory. Nana, to the left of the photo, is now to fraile to come on holiday with us now and James was about 2 years old when this photo was taken - seems like yesterday.

Products - Cardstock - Stampin' Up; Patterned Papers - Cosmo Cricket - Ciria 1934 Collection;


I've also got the new Tim Holtz mini dies




Then over on Studio Calico blog site, a few weeks ago they had a sketch that used strips of patterned paper and a photo, as usual I was too late to upload for the challenge, but did this layouts anyway using the Studio Calico March 2011 kit.





The bee stamp is part of the kit, didn't think I would use it, but it does look good, have inked with Jenni Bowlins - Chicken Feed ink and clear embossing powder. And also used the large bubble stamp that my scrapping friend Laura kindly gave to me. I just stamped straight onto the cardstock with Jenni Bowlin - Seed Packet ink.



Also, cut some of the same patterned papers and added onto the paper for added depth, and used the fabrips - a strange product but can be ripped, cut, punched and more. But seeing it was the first time to use it I just cut it - LOL

This one has been on my desk for weeks, don't know why it has taken me so long to finish, especially has its a sketch. I used Pagemap2, p 81 sketch and Studio Calico October 2010 kit,



At the moment I'm getting ready for my next retreat at the weekend with Scrapagogo. Really looking forward to it, not only will I get to spent a few hours with my two lovely GoGo DT girls



but I also spend some time with my scrapping buddies who always make the weekend fab as well as loads and loads of laughter, and I hope some layouts.

I've got seven classes booked and just trying to sort out what scrapping supplies I need to take with me. They have also started to put up peeks of what they will have in the shop, which is just yummy as usual, so no doubt I will be coming home with even more stash than when I went - LOL. Has explained previously I've had to cancel my subscription to them as well as my October 2011 Retreat booking, but fingers crossed this won't be my last Retreat with them.

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you too Hunny xxx

Sharon said...

Have a wonderful time at the GoGoGetaway - I'm soooo jealous. I went for the first time last October and it was the absolute best retreat I have ever been on - P E R F E C T !!