What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

Completed layouts

I've got a DH and DS free weekend, so today I decided to finish off some of the layouts that I've started and not finished.


Thank you - is one from the Scrapagogo Opp North Day Event - and designed by Helen Miles, it was a 12" x 6" layouts, but she showed us how to mount it onto a 12"x12" it you wanted. I've mounted it on to Kraft Cardstock, and stamped






Home is where the Heart is - designed by Sam Ball, this layout uses 7 different sheets of patterned papers, and just showcases your home.




She had even done some mini templates for the little people.

As well as using an A-Z and cutting the piece where you live to incorporate onto the layout.

Gogo June 09 - This minibook design was by Ann Freeman at the Scrapagogo June Retreat, the Apple shape was using a beer mat advertising cider.




Bucket Minibook - designed by Nikki (Solihull crop), this was one of the classes that I did over the weeked at the Solihull crop. Nikki had designded to minibook, and used the Stampin-up set of stamps.
This is the 1st minibook, that I've done that doesn't have any people in, I wanted it to show where we go on holiday each year.



A few of the pages inside.






Thanks for stopping by ....

0 comments: