What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

What a weekend ....Scrapagogo June 2009 Retreat

Apologies again for not keeping up with my blog, but I've been busy, or should I say getting over my fantastic weekend at the GoGo Retreat. And boy, did it live up to my expectations and more.

Lorraine and Janice did an amazing job, everything was so well organised and thought out.

The weekend started off great, by hearing fellow "Lancashire Lassies" at the Reception booking in and then Sam turned up and it just got better and better. I had a complete week end of laughs, all the other girls was simply amazing and so friendly. I will be introducing you to a few on another entry.

Here is a brief run-down of the weekend:

Friday - book in and meet new friends, greetings from Lorraine and Janice with brief explanation of the weekend events. Spent rest of night talking and laughing so no scrapping done.

Saturday - breakfast - great to have a cooked breakfast that someone else has cooked. Photography workshop with Cheryl Johnson with Jen as the model. Then onto 3 fully structured workshops with Jane Dean, Fiona Beckman and Shimelle Laine. In between having lunch more laughs, then my photoshoot with Cheryl, followed by evening meal and every more laughs, bed at 2.30am

Sunday - Wasn't going to go for breakfast but woke up to the smell of cooked bacon and couldn't resist, then our final workshop for the weekend with Mary Ane Walter which was a lovely frame - did get a bit complicated but we got there in the end. Final game of "BinGoGo" which I won then the draw for the free place at the next Retreat which Sheena won, then a mini photo shoot with the girls then home.

I've uploaded a few of the photo from the weekend and will upload the clases I did later


The hotel from the Treehouse.

The treehouse from my bedroom window


Mini treat at my scrapping space.



Trying to look like I know what I'm doing - LOL


And finalling for now, me and Sam we get on so well and it was great to catch up with her.


I will be back later with my layouts from the weekend, which I have finally finished.
Thanks for stopping by

0 comments: