What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

Title - What do I do ...

I've been finding it hard to add titles, I keep coming up with the same things over and over again, have tried title websites but some how they done appeal to my layouts, so some of these have note been "title" as such, but might be in the future when I find the right one - LOL

So onto my layouts that I've done this week. The first set are for the GoGo Getaway Sketch Challenge which have to be done and uploaded by the end of June.

Views of Chatsworth - following the "Apple-tini" sketch featuring "Scenic Route" paper, which I was convinced I didn't have any papers at home so got these from the Getaway, and when I got home I found some, but eh oh that the way it goes.

Found it a big challenge using all these photos onto one layout, but I think it works fine. I've not included any journalling because the title says it all.




"Lemon Breeze" Sketch featuring Cosmo Cricket. Have used the Early Brid range of papers and embellishments, got from the Getaway and turned the photos to black and white.



I throught the top labels was so approriate and he his definately "my dream". Also have holed punched around the edge of the scallop circle to add more interest.


Coffee Break - "Orange Fizz" Sketch featuring Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock. This photos was taking recently of me, Julie and Bev enjoying a coffee break between stash shopping.


Again using Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird Paper Collection



SORRY REMOVED PHOTO - WILL ADD AGAIN LATER


On the chipboard sheet was this coffee cup, which is so cute and I just had to use. Also added a rub-on but it was a cheap one and when I came to remove the top sheets, I couldn't get it off, so decided to leave it on.



Smile - now this started out as one the challenges but evolved into this layout. The photos where taken at the Getaway by Ann Freeman and are just brill ... it sums up how I spent the whole weekend.



Did you guess .... I've used Cosmo Cricket again ... just loving these papers.




Not got much embellishments on this one, but I think the stitching works well.





This is a quick card I did for one the girls in the Street birthday this week ... I love the simpliticy of it and she really loved it .. so it just goes to show, less is more - IYKWIM.

I've not got any of the Magnolia stamps, but I've got a few images stamped using the ones that Morag, Julie, Kay and Nickki from Solihull Grop have, and must admit I'm tempted to invest in some - LOL
And finally, My DH Fathers Day card, which I love, but can't taken any credit for because it was designed by Nicola Kerridge (DT Scrapagogo) using the May 09 Greetings Kit. I did change it slightly by using my Fiskar Border punch at the bottom of the "orange" paper, and angling the squares that the "fathers day" are on as well as inking the edges.
Only did it on Friday afternoon, as I was thinking of going out and buying one, so glad that I did now.



Must go now, got a challenge to do for the Tracie Hudson Workshop next week at Exhall, and finding it hard to use paint on my layouts.
Thanks for stopping by






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your LOs Jackie! Must get some of those Early Bird papers, they're lush! If you start buying Magnolias then there's no hope for you, although the UK economy might pick up a bit lol :)

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Loving that you scrapped those photos Jackie - you looked so happy in them!!