What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

Crafty Stash Layouts

On Wednesday met up with Julie at her house, and produced these two layouts,from the kit we brought a the Exhall crop at the end of May, asd well as updated her about my brill weekend. (sorry to keep on about it, but I loved it ...)

Anyway, got this "in the House" designed by Stephanie Garbett for Crafty Stash and came with instructions, which involved alot of cutting out of pattern papers.

The papers that where in the kit where Webster's Pages, a paper company I've not seen before, but will be looking out for themfrom now on, especially now I can see the potential that the cutting into the papers give - IYKWIM.

Again another worthwhile kit, has there was enough to product the two layouts that came with the kit and enough left over the do another one, or make some cards from. Julie and me are heading back to the Exhall crop at the end of the Month to do Tracie Hudson Workshop, and the shop will be their again, so will definately be looking out for some more kits to buy.

I've not titled this layout, has the paper has printed "Natural Beauty" which I thinks says it all.




Not sure what the significance of the clock stamped onto actetate and cut-out, but I love it. Actually love it so much that I added another to the 2nd layout.

This photo was taken of me and Sam at the GoGo retreat, and has appeared on the slideshow of the weekend, which Cheryl Johnson (www.FeelGoodPhotos.co.uk) has put together, which made us both smile. Again lots of cut out elements and some stitchings








Hope you like them, back soon ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts Jackie, I especially like the house one. Thanks for the company on Tuesday, I thoroughly enjoyed the chat. Maybe next time we can manage a coffee shop we don't get kicked out of!