What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Scrapping Buddies - Layout

Hi, I back again with the layout I wanted to highlight more from my previous post.







I wasn't sure where this layout was going, when I started it but I know I wanted to use this stamp set that I have had for years - its this one from Elzebells Stamps - you know when you get a stamp set and think 'why did I get that' but I'm so glad I did - not used it a lot but it's words ring true today as they did years ago.    Unfortunately this company is no longer in business.  The paper collection I used was Echo Park - Creative Agenda - here - which was idea for these scrapping photos.

Here are some close ups of the stamps







I used wood veneer women shapes and coloured one in to represent me.




and stamped this fab saying - next to it.





I so happy how it turned out and now need to scrap lift it for myself.

Habe a good day.









1 comments:

Lou said...

now that's a stamp set that rings true for most of us i'd say x fab layout x