What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Continued with Julie's 50th Celebrations


(Apologies - I thoughts I'd scheduled this to post last week  forgot to press the button - lol)

As Julie had done for me we did the same and made her an album full of photos of us with her, each photo and layout holding a special memory.

These are some of the ones I did




Page pocket - with the gang on our various lunch dates



I just love to have a selfie - and these are a few of us together over the years.





Having fun at a children play area.


A couple of photos of me and Julie at Retreats - I will be doing a separate post on this layout.












and this one of Julie around Red Nose day.

I love how each of these layouts turned out and I hope they made Julie smile like they did when I was putting them together.


I also wanted to show you the boxes I did that contained the craft supplies for the weekend.  As I stated in the previous post I'd sourced most of the products from Hey Little Magpie and it was fun putting it all together, but also I did pannick  has I wasn't sure that all the different products would really work together - thankfully they did.




I did some labels





and decorated each box



Heres a close up of mine, not sure what the backing paper is, but I used a Studio Calico mask with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, and Dollie, and the feathers were die cut using a die set from Stampin' Up, then I finish the sheet with some splatters of Studio Calico mist.





Each box was filled with some lovely stash.

and so that we didn't spent all weekend, just stroking the loveliness, I downloaded some of the many sketches and layouts that I have on my Pintrest boards, and made a little booklet for us all to use as a guide over the weekend.








We didn't have a theme for this party, but I'd seen these in TK Maxx and just know we NEEDED them  for the weekend.







Happy Scrapping





0 comments: