What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

Layouts from Julie's Weekend

As I mentioned previously I had put together some sketches and layouts that I'd got from Pintrest into a leaflet so that we could have some ideas how to use the crafting stash.

I managed to to 3 layouts, which was a lot more that I managed at my own crafting weekend.


Life Documented - using Simple Stories - Life Documented Collection





Always be Happy - used a mixture of papers from My Minds Eye - On Trend and Fancy That Collections here, I used one of the sketches for this.




My Awesome Dude (yes I've noticed the letter have slipped - have put right on the original)





This is a scraplift by Monique Liedtke for Imaginisce - can't do a direct link to the site but its here on my Pintrest board.


I have the booklet now and will be using as an easy reference when I go to my crops.

0 comments: