What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Project Life - May 2014


Finally found time to upload my May pages, again keeping everything simple, with minimum embellishments.





Decided to have my hair short; trying to eat more healthier; another trip to Botanical Gardens.



Jon making sure my bike is road worthy: working on my charity crop layout at Julies; out for a meal with my neighbours.



Close up of Jon fixing my bike.



Doing my 1st teaching class at the Solihull 'charity' crop; the layout I designed; trying a new ice-cream; finally taking James bed down and James having to sleep on the mattress until his new bed arrived.





I added a flap to this insert so that I could add more journalling and photos of the inside of the mini book.





Helping James with his revision for his GSCE; Canvas Workshop at Moxley (yes I know the 'p' is missing); watching the sunset whilst at a neighbours BBQ; with the girls at the Botanical Gardens and going for Afternoon Tea with Julie & Barbara.



Sue Ryder came to take James bed away; James spending the half term holiday in school doing extra revision;  I voted; my garden flowers; a Treat for James; and my cinema trips I did on my own.

So that if for now, I've nearly finished my June pages so hopefully they will be up before too long.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Michelle S said...

Love ur PL!