What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

UKScrappers 2014 Summer Scrapbooking Challenge








Morning, and welcome to challenge No. 3 - To Use 3 stamps on the back, a great challenge and something that I like to do.

The challenge is hosted by Niki Rowland, here is her blog.

Here is my layout, Using America Craft - Amy Tan - Plus One paper Collection for the background and some of the sheets from the 6x6 pad for the layers.

The stamps I used are from Stampin' Up, with a selection of stamps from Scraptastic.





As you can see I used loads of stamps on the background as well as some dimensional paste to give it some texture.




For the title I cut this saying with my Cameo, and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.












Most of my supplied came from Hey Little Magpie (HLM) and I have linked the products here


Amy Tan - Plus One Background paper  here
Amy Tan - 6x6 pad here
Freckled Fawn wood veneer here
Studio Calico cork arrows here

I hope you can find the time to play along with these challenges and I look forward to seeing your layouts over on UK Scrappers here





Thanks for stopping by.



1 comments:

Mary B said...

Great page love all the stamping