What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Yeah !!! I Did It …


I applied and was accepted on to the Creative Team over at Sarah's Cards Ltd - which has now been relaunched as 'Hey Little Magpie'.

I am beyond excitement and so grateful for this great opportunity and I'm looking forward to getting my creative juices flowing and being part of a fantastic CT team.  Thank you Sarah and Lianne for making my day. 

These are my layouts I submitted

Using Amy Tangerine - Plus One Collection.  The photos was from my recent visit with the girls to the Botanical Garden, when we were celebrating Barbara's birthday.




I added extra texture by introducing some hand stitched lines between the triangles, and splatter ink on the background.


Then I did this one - which could be a 'stand alone' page but I designed it to be a right side of the 2 page layout.  Love this die cut from Silhouette Cameo.


The two pages together




Selfie : Maggie Holmes Collection - I took this selfie as soon as I got into the car from the hairdressers after having my hair cut really short.






RAD - I used an exclusive paper from Studio Calico for the background and did a lot of stamping to distress the background.



The RAD wood veneer I got from Studio Calico







Please check our Hey Little Magpie blog here, to see the other new members of the team.

To my great and thrilling surprise my bestie Julie had applied and was accepted, along with my two musketeers Sam and Sheena.  This is so funny has none of us had told each other that we had applied, let alone been accepted, I'm looking forward to being part of this new DT team and meeting some new friends and scrappers along the way.

Thanks for stopping by.













3 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations to you Jackie and Julie and Sam and Sheena - all worthy winners! looking forward to seeing all your work!!

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

Brilliant new, congratulations, I'm so pleased for you hun xxx

naomi said...

I just saw you in the list of names - congratulations!!!! So pleased for you :D