What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Catching up

Well I can't believe it has been several weeks since I last blogged.  As like everyone else, Christmas activities have taken over and blogging had to take a back seat.

Well I'm back and hopefully I can get back on track.

Project Life - Now this is months behind, I'm in the process of printing off my September photos, so has to not put myself under too much pressure - I ordered a batch of photos all 6x4 from Snapfish for September, October, November and December pages which I'm sorting and will try to get all my pages together by January.  I've got big plans to get them all completed over the Festive season - so fingers cross that I can at least achieve 2 of the months.




Journal Your Christmas/Christmas Daily - I've got the Christmas Kit from Shimelle which was packed full of goodies, and of course I had a supply of Christmas stash from over the past years.  I have made notes and cut some of the paper down to size - so that is a start right !





Handmade Christmas Cards - every year is the same, I start the year saying I will do a large batch before the end of November, and every year it never happens - so the majority of my cards this year are shop bought - I did do a few and love how they turned out.






2013 Christmas Card



I'm hoping by the end of this week I will have caught up with my blog posts. 









0 comments: