What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Harry Potter - Take 2

Oh! yes I returned at the end of November to the Harry Potter Studio Tour with my crafting buddies.

5 of us made the journey down.  This time it was seeing Hogwarts in the snow - another magical experience.

We went on the train, which was really easy and with the Harry Potter Bus stop right outside Watford Junction Train Station getting to the studio was made even easier.

So here are a few photos of our day.





Here we are just before getting on the bus to the studio


outside the studio










What a would have loved was a photo of the whole length of the Great Hall - but with so many people in there it was impossible - but it was decked out for a Christmas Feast - the food looked so realistic









Even the Common room had a tree




Love that I was able to get a photo of the Knight Bus without anyone in front of it.





Then a quick walk along Diagon Alley











 Managed to find Daniel Ratcliffe wand box.





The final model took my breath away again, it was even more magical with a covering of snow ...




Simple stunning.





Now I wonder what 'house' I would go into !!!!



I had another fantastic visit to the event and like last time I want to go back again soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: