What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

SCR@P Retreat - November 2013

Well what a weekend it was, after al the negative from what happen we ladies were determine to put it all behind us and enjoy the weekend.

Tracie had done an amazing job in organising this at such short noticed and she more than delivered.







Ansty Hall, Coventry




 Where the event was held.






When the event opened we where greeted with this stall full of sweets, it was totally yummy!




As a centre piece of each table there was this display of chocolate.


And a welcome box for everyone







A table full of raffle goodies - one for each delegate.







Our welcome drink was buck fizz




As I wake early I took a walk around the ground and got this amazing sunrise.


Lydia  had made those lovely cupcakes - which were a complete hit and were gone in seconds.


My lovely friend, Morag was teaching a class on the Saturday, and we was able to grab 10 minutes before she started to take a few snaps.








I had taken my Selphy to print off the appropriate photos for each class, but I couldn't get it to connect to the Wifi so I've not completed projects to share just yet, so some more items that are WIP (work in Progress).

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Sheena said...

Tracie certainly managed to turn the weekend into a fabulous success didn't she x
I've still got classes to finish too x
Great photo of the 3 of us xxx

Sharon said...

Lovely photo of you Sheena and Sam! XX