What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Project Life - December 2012

So here our my pages for December.  Products used Studio Calico December 2012 kit, and Shimelle Christmas 2012 kit.

Starting with a lovely cobweb covered in frost, a visit to the ballet




Dressing the tree, collection James Christmas present and my handmade gifts to my friends from Preston




Having lunch with my crop friends and going out with some school mums



visit to the Bull, new Christmas ornment, and a visit to the German market in Birmingham



Then for the Christmas week, I used a different page protector - 6x4 horizontal - 

My little family christmas meal, my birthday



Part of the Christmas table, James new bike, and James and his cousins on Christmas day.



Then what we got up to over the Christmas period,







And for the final page I did a page for James birthday




Some hidden journalling on the tags - the red snowflake is a coaster that I fold in Wilkinson.





So that's it for my 2012 Project Life albums - which covers two albums.  Now I'm onto 2013 hoping the the process will be quicker this year - using the Studio Calico Project Life Kit.






0 comments: