What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

December Journal 2012



I've finally finished my December Journal.  I'm calling it December Journal because its a combination of December Daily and Journal your Christmas - so throughout the albums there are things I did on certains day and others just what happened during December.


I've used a Simple Stories - SN@P album and the variety of page protectors that comes with it.

This is how thick it is.




This is a selection of the pages -I got this cut file from 2peas,







Each year Jon writes an letter to his Godmother, so I copied in and enclosed in this envelope.







 I made some handmade gifts, so I added a photo of them as well 





as well as this handmade gift tag that Julie made for me.



Then there was shopping at Merry Hill, seeing the various Christmas decorations they have around.







How James insisted that he was helping me with the cake.







Christmas Day





James 15th Birthday




And my final page - a very simple one with a cameo die cut.







I still can't believe that I managed to finish this album this year, let alone finish it before the end of January.

Thanks for stopping by.








1 comments:

The Crafty Caryn said...

Love it! I hope to have mine finished by Jan 31st ;)