What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

GoGo CJ 2 ... Use it up. 8 - 12

I've finally got around to taking photos of my 2nd CJ that I did over on the Scrapagogo Site. The idea with doing a CJ with GoGo is to use the kits that come each month. So this was started late last year, and should have consisted on 10 entries, but one person had to drop out anyway this is. I think I've got the kits in the right order.

My CJ was all about techniques, in my quest to improve my creativity I wanted to find out what techniques that other crafters used, and this book is jammed packed with ideas and techniques that I can use.





By Biskit (Vicki) Nov 2009 kit

By Alison5 (Alison) Dec 2009 kit

By AllyCat (Ally) Jan 2010 kit

By Vonnieflossy (Yvonne) Feb 2010 Kit

By Bekynormz (Beki) - March 2010 kit

By Natzini (Nat)

By Sarah - July 2010 kit

By Jade - July 2010 kit



These are the craft items that I did whilst on holiday last week, I made 9 tags, then some Christmas card toppers, I didn't take the card blanks, just the measurement so they all need to be mounted on to card blanks and greetings added, but it a start.


Some Christmas Tags

No. 8 - Cosmo Cricket - Jolly by Golly, Ribbon - Stampin' Up

No. 9 - Magnolia Snowman - Cosmo Cricket papers

No. 10 - Magnolia Santa & October Afternoon - Very Merry Paper

No. 11 - October Afternoon - Very Merry Collection


Greeting Farm - Boy stamp, Prima Paper Collection

Thats all for now, thanks for stopping by ...


4 comments:

Winnie said...

The CJ looks great, I hope you're happy with it!

Love your tags and Christmas cards too - they're awesome!

Candace said...

Love your Cosmo Cricket tags

Sarah Youde said...

Love the CJ :)

That little boy Greeting Farm stamp is adorable too, I love how you have coloured him.

VickiA said...

Your CJ looks great! I'm still waiting for mine can you believe!