What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Last Day of Summer Holidays and

other stuff ....

For James last day of his holidays we decided to go to Cafe Nero, he had a strawberry milkshake, I had a white hot chocolate - I think I'm getting hooked on these - lol. The photos of us with said drinks didn't come out that well, with the sun streaming through the windows (as you can see).



Then we spent ages at the Botanical Gardens, I wanted to take some photos to go with the September Scrapagogo Kit, so we dressed appropriately. So I will have some to scrap when it arrives in a few weeks time.










couldn't resist taking this photo.

On Wednesday, it was time to smash my Terramanda Saving Jar - I've been saving for my holiday funds, decided to save £2 coins, but added others and some notes that were from the sale of some of my craft supplies over the past months.




So with the help of James ....







I ended up with £360.00 - which is just fab.



My only crafting project this week, is this card, done last night, my neighbour had asked me to do a card for a 21st, apologies for the photo taken about 9pm in my craft room, before I gave to her, but you can get the idea.




Then earlier this week we got James tile back from our recent visit to Jackfield Museum, Ironbridge - you can see the before photos here .



That all for now, will back in a few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Claire Crompton said...

Some gorgeous photos Jackie. Love the Magnolia card to. That hot chocolate looked lush.

Have a good holiday.
Cx