What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

A week in Spain ...

with my girlies is difiniately what I needed, we had such a laugh, hardly any sleep and way, way too much to drink, but we all arrived back safe and sound and ready to do it all again next year.







So here are a few photos, I didn't take has many as I had thought, but hay oh theirs always next year.

On the plane at Manchester.

View from the plane.

Our first view of the sea

Waiting for our transfer to the hotel - arrived and it was 32 degrees - WOW


On the beach - looks likes everyone had gone home - LOL

Early evening on the front





Final view of Benidorm on our way home

Thats all for now, will be back with more when I get time - see the post below for my exciting news.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time! exciting news eh???! can't wait to hear it :)