What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 9 August 2009

More Layouts & Cards

Just a few of the Layouts that I've done over the past week.

This 1st one is one from the Weekend Crop run by Solhiull Craft Club, this was designed my Morag, I'd arrived late for the class so completed it at home, and realised that I needed to do some extra stamping, so will have to finish off when I'm next their.





Over on the Scrapagogo Clubhouse, they are always encouraging you to use up your old kits, so this is using the May 2009 kit. The photos were taken in May on my visit to Chatsworth. The "construction" is amazing, it a big metal thing, that opens up like a flower, in stages to reveal the "golden" centre.



Trying to use up my July 09 kit, Liberty has made 9 LO with hers, so need to see how many I can do with mine before the next kit arrive, think I'm upto 5 at the moment.
Photo of James, after me taking one to many photos.



When I was having one of my de-cluttering phases the other day, I came across some old photos. These are ones of James - with his Dad glasses on and reading his book. He did it himeself, but obviously had to get camera to re-stage it. They bring back great memories. Papers are MME - Bloom & Grow Collection



How to some cards, I'm doing two wedding in the next couple of weeks, so I made these two cards really quickly. Used a ready made papermania topper pack and my new Nestabilities Die - Label 4.

Then using Scrapagogo August 08 Kit, made a friend this "New Home" card.
And finally for now, going on holiday soon and because space is limited, and I need to take some craft things to do, I got this toiletry bag from M&S, it was about £5.00 or so. I've filled it with stampped images, die-cut shapes, and my water colouring pens and pencils so that I can make some card toppers, and I even got some Christmas images done, so should be a little head this year.

Well that all for today.
Thanks for stopping by...

0 comments: