What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Well after last weeks disappointment with making arrangements to go out with kids, I went with Julie and her girls to Twycross Zoo, and we had a fantastic day. The girls and James got on really well. They had met once before but only for about 1/2 hour, so spending the whole day together and getting on was great.


I ended up taking 321 photos mainly of the mereacats, which I just loved, so much that Millie had to keep dragging me away, when ever I went near them.


I just love Lions, but was disappointed that the enclosure that they were in, gave very limited view, and the two viewing windows where really dirty, so this photos was taken with my zoom lens on full capacity.


and of course watching the gorillas, chimps and other types of monkeys were so funny.


We had a great time, has you can see from the smiles.


So just a few of the photos taken on the day, so look out for some appearing on my future layouts.

Thanks for stopping by ....

0 comments: