What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

Journal Your Christmas 2008

Well, today's the day, that Shimelle online class begins "Journal your Christmas", and this morning I received the 1st prompt to write a manifesto - about my intentions with this journal and any idea/throughts I might have about Christmases past, present or in the future.


My first throughts are to start a blog, and hopefully add to it each day.


My others are to try and keep up with the prompts and enjoy the experience of Christmas without becoming too over run with things. So been out to buy a notebook that I can carry around with me each day, as well as a folder to put my printed prompt in. I'm hoping that the journal will allow me to really enjoy Christmas and what it is all about.


So now to writing my manifesto and starting this project.

0 comments: