What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 14 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016 … I'm back with a Re-Cap

Well, I have definitely been AWOL for far too long, oh my! how did it go AWOL for so long.  What my excuse, eh! I truly don't know other than life! life! and more life!  As I sit here and think of why I've not blogged I truly can't think of a reason, or excuse but I sure you all know that  feeling, once you stop doing something and want to re-start it again, it becomes harder and harder to get going.

I've missed blogging and so I'm hoping that I can get back in being a regular blogger again, I won't promise anything here and now, but I will try to keep it up to date.

As its been 6 months since I last blogged, I think I will do a re-cap on my scrappy life and life in general, then I can start a fresh without worrying too much about what been missed.

I've tried to condense my missing 6 months - over the next 3 blog post - then I will be up to day, with my current months Hey Little Magpie (HLM) layouts


July 2015


A day visit to Twycross Zoo - love it and we had a perfect day weather wise, definitely somewhere to go back to again soon.






The Big Hoot - in Birmingham - well after the success of Gromit hunt in Bristol, Birmingham decided to do the Big Hoot, we had a great couple of days going around the city trying to find them,



A had a great weekend with the girls in Preston, love going back and much make more of an effort to go more often this year.





One of my July 2015 Hey Little Magpie layouts - using Crate Paper - Poolside Collection - blogpost here




AUGUST 2015


Shaun in the City 2015 - we had a few day in Bristol on the hunt for Shauns and to visit the balloon festival - what a great few days we had and the weather was great as well.


We spent the day my lovely friend Becky, and again she was the perfect host taking us around the city and being a great guide.






We even got to see the balloon festival and the music spectacular in the evening.




Now what are the chances of meeting your buddies in a completely difference city unplanned, Sheena & Paul was down for the weekend to visit family and the balloon festival, so I contacted Tracey and Michelle to see if they could meet up for a coffee and we ended up  having a fab hour or so catching up.  



Then us four went to do some more shaun the sheep hunt together, before splitting up and doing are own thing.








Then we had a family week by the sea in Sheringham, love it here



Then a get together with the girls at Chippy new home, great to catch up with them all.




My Hey Little Magpie August 2015 blog post - using Simple Stories Summer Vibes, which included hand stitching on my layouts  - full blogpost here



Thanks for reading and come back soon for my next two months.

Happy Scrapping ...


1 comments:

beksynormz said...

Ah it was so much fun!! I love it when you two come to visit!! That's a great photo of me and James! Xxx