What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Adventure Awaits

Hi I'm back again with another travel themed layout, but this time not New York, but planning my trip later this year to Malta.

I did a layout on me on a beach in England, in August 2014 reading a tour guide for New York, the full blogpost can be found here





 so I thought it would be great to do a similar photograph of me doing the same thing a year later but with my Malta tour guide.

The papers I used are from Pink Paislee - Atlas Collection with a few bits and pieces that was laying around on the desk at the time of making this layout.

The large cut file is from The Cut Shoppe - I cut it from white cardstock, and coloured it with Tim Holtz distress ink and outlined the letters with black pen to make them stand out more from the page.




So this will be in my Malta album - yes planning to have a whole album from Malta, and it might even stretch to 2.

Have a good day.

0 comments: