What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Project Life - September 2013


Happy New year to you all, all my big plans of blogging more regularly has gone out of the window for now, but I have been crafting and getting my Project Life 2013 Albums finished, I so determined to get it all finished by the end of January, so for now blogging has to take a back seat.

So here are my September pages

I wanted to give James a day out before he went back to school, and has the Sea Life Centre was on our Summer list, we headed in to Birmingham for the day, we also visited the new Birmingham Library; and went to lunch




James returns back to school, and before you know it, he's got loads of homework / revision;  whilst we did some major cutting down in our garden.







Love this days of the week stencil that a misted with Mr Huey's.





We visited my cousins, and had a family and friends day.






lunch with the Solihull girls; out with my college friends; helping design some cupcake toppers for my neighbours birthday party.



Jon & James going on the Skyride around Birmingham; James yearly MRI scan; Dentist visit for me.



I was so excited to go back to Bristol to see all of the Gromits in one place.  I drove down with Sheena to Becki's and we had arranged to meet a few IG friends, but the day didn't turn out as expected, the queues where over 6 hours long, so we decided to just spend the day in Bristol instead, and we had so much fun - its always good to meet people you know online and something I hope to do again this year.





James being a 'Poster Boy' for the School; picking and freezing our last blackcurrents of the season; detailing the cancelled retreat; visiting Belbroughton Scarecrow festival.



Out for a meal with my friend Claire to a lovely restaurant in the City; James floating at his swimming lesson;





So that was our September, I have one or two inserts to fill on this back pages but I'm saying its done, has I'm just planning to add patterned papers or filler cards.



0 comments: