What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Another Layout

Yes, I'm back again with a layout, I'm in the process of de-stashing - not sure whether this is correct word - lol - but you get what I'm doing and have split most of my papers down into colour ways instead of leaving them as a collection.

I had this photo of James on my desk for another layout I was planning to do before Christmas, and decided to stop what I was doing - because sorting my room is going to be an on going project, and put this layout together.

I must admit I found getting the papers together a lot easier than I would have thought, I know all these colours are brown / boy tones but it made putting it together quicker.  I'm hoping has the weeks go by and I get more of my room sorted I will be able to do more layouts.





I die cuts some gears using a nestibilites gear set.



and a die cut from my Silhouette Cameo.




Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Lovely LO. I never realised you got Nesties that were gears.

Sheena said...

Love all the details on this page Jackie x
Especially the cogs & gears and distressed edges x